Sunday, August 28, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {157}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

It's been so long, y'all! Hi! I looked at my last STS, and I had just been picked for my jury! That's kind of crazy, since that took two entire weeks (and I loved every minute of it--except the reading of the verdict), and then we had the Harry Potter midnight release (SO fun!). And NOW I'm starting grad school. I told y'all I got into both, and I decided to go to Indiana University. I'm studying Library and Information Science online! I don't know what that'll mean for blogging, but I'm obviously hoping to continue--it just may be more sporadic. I'm curious to see how working full time, going to school part time, and blogging will be!

ANYWAY, on to the books! There's quite a few!

For review:


Yesternight by Cat Winters
The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee


A Scot in the Dark by Sarah MacLean
Do You Want to Start a Scandal? by Tessa Dare
The Littlest Bigfoot by Jennifer Weiner


Wait for Me by Caroline Leech
The Freemason's Daughter by Shelley Sackier


The Danger of Desire by Sabrina Jeffries
Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas


Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson

Purchased:


Rebel Magisters by Shanna Swendson

Traded:


Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta
The Forgetting by Sharon Cameron

Books I read this week:
Rebel Magisters by Shanna Swendson

I'm currently reading:
Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas

This is... however many weeks' worth since my last STS. I don't even know anymore. :)

Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment