Sunday, July 24, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {156}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

Hellooo! Exciting news this week! Remember how I was applying to grad school? Well I was accepted to one! I only applied to two, so halfway there! The other is the one I really want to go to, but it's always nice for that validation, eh? :)

For review:


Do You Want to Start a Scandal? by Tessa Dare

Traded:


Dead to Me by Mary McCoy

Books I read this week (two weeks!):
The Rogue Not Taken by Sarah MacLean

I'm currently reading:
And I Darken by Kiersten White

So that's been my week! I got called for jury duty--and picked for a jury--this week, so I've done almost no reading, as that's allll day. Hopefully today and tomorrow that can change, at least a bit!

Otherwise, the new Harry Potter is out next weekend! I'm working the midnight release, so I doubt there will be a STS post up, unless I'm lucky enough to get around to the post early--though unlikely. 

Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment