Sunday, June 12, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {151}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

Hi! How have y'all been? I've been a missing a little this week because I've been running around getting ready for B-Fest at my B&N! I hope y'all have been attending at your local stores, if you're in the US, because we've been having a lot of fun. My store doesn't have the biggest turnout (Honestly, most events don't get much of anyone--maybe a couple of people we can rope in, but not people who came specifically for the event.), but the people I've had have been wonderful--and they came just for B-Fest! I'm happy with how it's turning out. :)

We had Robin Bridges signing at our store today, and you'll be able to tell, based on my books. :)

Purchased:


Dreaming of Antigone by Robin Bridges
The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
The Unfailing Light by Robin Bridges
The Morning Star by Robin Bridges

Ta-da! I already had a copy of The Gathering Storm, but it's a little beat up, so I wanted a pristine copy to go with my other books. It's the only one I've read, but it was good!

Gifted:


The Form of Things Unknown by Robin Bridges
The Caller by Juliet Marillier

Robin was also sweet enough to bring us an ARC of the companion to Dreaming of Antigone--I do have to share it with my coworker, but just look at that cover!

Books I read this week:
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

I'm currently reading:
Wicked Intentions by Elizabeth Hoyt

So that's been my week! I'll find the time in the next couple of days to get caught up on commenting, so expect visits! :D 

Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment