Sunday, May 29, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {149}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

Hi y'all! A week back to semi-regular blogging and all is well! This week has been relatively quiet, but I got some AMAZING books, so I won't even talk anymore and get to the goooooods. :)

Oh, and today's actually my blogoversary! 5 YEARS, if you can believe it. I haven't decided how to celebrate yet, sooooo, we'll see? I've been MIA so much, it totally snuck up on me this time around!

For review:



Metaltown by Kristen Simmons
Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Glitter by Aprilynne Pike


Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
The Book Jumper by Mechthild Gläser (no cover yet!)
Caraval by Stephanie Garber

Purchased:


Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
The Crown by Kiera Cass
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton

This week is employee appreciation at work, which includes an extra discount! I always save up the books I want to buy for several weeks before (or months, in Rebel's case!) so I can buy the books at work, but also get the great discount. :) A couple of these I've needed for my collections and a couple I need to read!

Traded:


Gemina (Illuminae #2) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff

I DIED Y'ALL.

Books I read this week:
The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
The Earl Takes All by Lorraine Heath
The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi

I'm currently reading:
It's In His Kiss by Julia Quinn

So that's been my week! I can't deny how much I love having my bookseller affiliation listed on Edelweiss (which is how I got most of those egalleys!), since there's a lot of auto-approvals! It's bad, because this happens, but... :)

Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment