Sunday, April 3, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {146}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

Howdy! It's been a successful blogging week! I'm not even trying to keep up with my old schedule, but I got up two reviews, my STS post, and a WoW, and I'm pumped about it. 


For review:



The Debutante is Mine by Vivienne Lorret

Purchased:


The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
I so loved this book, so I had to get myself a copy. If anyone has an ARC they want to be rid of, I'd love to trade! ;)


An Offer from a Gentleman by Julia Quinn
The Duke and I by Julia Quinn
The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn
Romancing Mister Bridgerton by Julia Quinn
Yeahhh, I went back to my used bookstore! I was dying to read Julia Quinn's Bridgerton books, since the new one is all over the place, so I went and picked up the first half of the series. I've read the first, and unsurprisingly, it was adorable. I'll at least read the second this week!

Books I read this week:
The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
It Happened One Autumn by Lisa Kleypas
The Duke and I by Julia Quinn

I'm currently reading:
Flawed by Cecelia Ahern

So that's been my week! Is anyone else in a reading renaissance? I wish I had so much more time to read, because I am flying through books when I can. It's one of those times having a full-time job is just lame. :) Now to review all those books!

Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment