Sunday, November 8, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {138}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine was good! I don't feel like anything terribly exciting happened this week? I did get something awesome thoooooough...


Purchased:



HARRY POTTER COLORING BOOK. It's divine! I'm obsessed. I'm not really into the big coloring thing, but everything is made better when Harry Potter is brought into it. :D :D

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Distractions - October
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: A Tyranny of Petticoats edited by Jessica Spotswood
Friday - Review: First & Then by Emma Mills

Books I read this week:
Love, Lies and Spies by Cindy Anstey
Starflight by Melissa Landers

I'm currently reading:
Da Vinci's Tiger by L.M. Elliot

So that's been my week! Kind of boring this week, eh? I did make some amazing trades this week, though, so hopefully those will get here and I'll have some goooood stuff to share next week! :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment