Sunday, September 20, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {132}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? How have y'all been in general? I certainly haven't been around, eh? But I'm back! Though I'm off on Friday for nearly a week for a trip to Disney. There will be posts (maybe not a STS, though?) scheduled, though. I knew this STS would be pretty intense, but I don't think I knew just how intense! It's a lot of books... Take a breath and be ready! Luckily, this is several week's worth...


For review:


And West is West by Ron Childress
Eleanor by Jason Gurley
The Doldrums by Nicholas Gannon
Behind the Canvas by Alexander Vance
These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker
Love, Lies and Spies by Cindy Anstey
I See Reality edited by Grace Kendall
Stone Field by Christy Lenzi







Purchased:



Lair of Dreams (The Diviners #2) by Libba Bray
The Diviners by Libba Bray
Dead to Me by Mary McCoy
Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron

Traded:


Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke (Prisoner of Night and Fog #2) by Anne Blankman
Starflight by Melissa Landers

Gifted:


Revenge and the Wild by Michelle Modesto
The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Nothing, but that'll change this week! :D

Books I read this week:
Lair of Dreams (The Diviners #2) by Libba Bray
Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas
Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson

I'm currently reading:
This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzi Lee

So that's been my week! I kind of think I disappeared because work got a little bit hectic for a while and I was coming home exhausted, so there was no motivation. I'm alll caught up now, though! :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment