Friday, September 11, 2015

An Unexpected Hiatus

Well, hi! It's been a little while since I posted, eh? That wasn't something I anticipated or planned, but I hit a moment at some point where I couldn't muster the energy to post. So I didn't. I've taken that view on blogging recently, that it is technically a hobby--not a chore--so if I don't want to write a post, I just don't. It makes for fewer posts, but I think it's rather a healthy mindset. There's no real burnout, and I think my posts are of better quality.

But, I'm going to be back! For the next few days, at least through Sunday but maybe another week on top of that (with a big ole' STS!), I'm going to be scheduling posts, which means I can keep up with comments! (My biggest, biggest problem.) Working full time in retail is a lot of work, y'all, and I just didn't anticipate being as tired as I am. I'm going to have to change the way I blog, which should be interesting!

I just wanted to stop in and tell y'all I'm not dead, and I'll be back--promise! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment