Sunday, August 16, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {130}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good! I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off this week, and I'm pretty tired, but I'm really enjoying my new position. It feels good to use my love of reading and my degree a bit more. :D


For review:


The Witches: Salem, 1692 by Stacy Schiff
City On Fire by Garth Risk Hallberg

Purchased:



Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
The Nightmare Charade (Arkwell Academy #3) by Mindee Arnett
Rebel Mechanics by Shanna Swendson
Of Dreams and Rust (Of Metal and Wishes #2) by Sarah Fine
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy


Highlight of the week! Because she was in town, Julie Murphy came into our Barnes & Noble and signed our stock of Side Effects May Very. I might've told her how I'd been creeping on her Instagram and knew she was around, and got a copy signed for myself. Definitely one of my favorite inscriptions ever! :D

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: Rebel Mechanics by Shanna Swendson
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: Nightborn (Thrones and Bones #2) by Lou Anders
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
Friday - Young Adult Giveaway Hop!

Books I read this week (last two weeks, really):
The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough

I'm currently reading:
Dumplin' by Julie Murphy

So that's been my week! I bought a few books, eh? I finished up my big gift card I won a while ago, but they're all collection growers and not stuff I have to read. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment