Sunday, July 5, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {125}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good! Been working hard, but that's okay. :) I hope y'all all had a good fourth or if you're not in the US, just a good Saturday! Nothing else exciting is going on in life, so on to the books!

Purchased:


The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy #2) by Marie Rutkoski
Uprooted by Naomi Novik
Rook by Sharon Cameron

I'm trying only to buy books I really love with the gift card I won at work, so I bought a few of my favorites of the year so far. Gotta have complete collections! :)

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: A Darker Shade of Magic by Victoria Schwab
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore
Thursday - Best of 2015... So Far

Books I read this week:
A Darker Shade of Magic by Victoria Schwab

I'm currently reading:
The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles #2) by Mary E. Pearson

So that's been my week! I'm behind on comments again--surprise! I'll be doing them today or tomorrow, though, so no worries! :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment