Sunday, June 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {124}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been very good! :) Long time no see, eh? As y'all might have seen last week, I'm the cafe lead at my Barnes & Noble now and this week was the first at that position--with the increased hours--so I decided just to relax and see how I handled them for a week, without adding blogging into the mix. It was fine, though, so we'll be back to regular activity! In other exciting news, I won a $150 BARNES & NOBLE GIFT CARD from work. Yep, I died a little bit when I heard, so the purchased books will be plentiful in the coming weeks!

For review:


Young Widows Club by Alexandra Coutts
The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett
Dreamstrider by Lindsay Smith
Firewalker (The Worldwalker Trilogy #2) by Josephine Angelini
Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales
The August 5 by Jenna Helland
The Detour by S.A. Bodeen
Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall
Sondheim: The Man Who Changed Musical Theater by Susan Goldman Rubin


Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Not a thing! :D

Books I read this week:
Chantress Alchemy (Chantress Trilogy #2) by Amy Butler Greenfield
Make It Count by Megan Erickson

I'm currently reading:
A Darker Shade of Magic by Victoria Schwab

So that's been my week! Just a little bit of mail, eh? There is nothing like coming home from a long day at work to find a massive package with 9 books in it. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment