Sunday, April 5, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {112}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

HAPPY EASTER, Y'ALL! How was everybody's week? Mine's been good! Nothing exceptional to report. :) I'm pretty excited it's April, though, since it's my birthday month! Just one book again--I'm actually making progress on my books for once!

Purchased:


The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
I ordered this a little bit ago and it took what felt like forever to come in, but it came! And I've already read and quite enjoyed it. :) I'm kicking myself for not pre-ordering and getting a pretty card from Jodi now, of course.

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Baking By the Book: November Cakes from The Scorpio Races
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: Dream A Little Dream by Kerstin Gier
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
Thursday - Distractions - March
Friday - Review: Mistress Firebrand by Donna Thorland

Books I read this week:
Dream a Little Dream by Kerstin Gier
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows

I'm currently reading:
Rook by Sharon Cameron

So that's been my week! Not so much reading this week, but I really enjoyed both of these a lot, so at least a quality one. Rook is already awesome. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment