Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Top 10 of 2014: Best Covers


Helloooo! For the third year, I'm participating in Top Ten of 2014 (or '13 or '11, obviously--didn't do 2012). I've had such fun doing this in the past few years, so of course I had to do it again! This event is hosted by Rachel at Reading YA RocksJaime of Two Chicks on Books and Mindy of Magical Urban Fantasy Reads.

Today we're listing our top 10 covers of the year! These were all released in 2014, and I've read...most, maybe not quite all, of them. Again, in no particular order...






Can you tell I like pretty colors? :) This one was surprisingly easy, since there aren't too many covers I obsess over. These were the ones that got me excited, though!

What do you think of my picks? If you're participating in Top 10 of 2014, please leave me a link to your post so I can come visit! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment