Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin #3) by Robin LaFevers {96}

Title: Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin #3)
Author: Robin LaFevers
Release date: November 4, 2014
Annith has watched her gifted sisters at the convent come and go, carrying out their dark dealings in the name of St. Mortain, patiently awaiting her own turn to serve Death. But her worst fears are realized when she discovers she is being groomed by the abbess as a Seeress, to be forever sequestered in the rock and stone womb of the convent. Feeling sorely betrayed, Annith decides to strike out on her own.

She has spent her whole life training to be an assassin. Just because the convent has changed its mind doesn't mean she has...




My teaser, from p. 57 in the ARC:
If it was not, then I am well and truly suited to being the seeress. And as much as I love Death, I do not think that I love Him enough to entomb myself in the convent before I have even lived.

!!!! This time around, I'm not waiting till a year after the book releases to read it, like I did with the first two, since Dark Triumph was so fantastic. Nope. :D

I'll be visiting around and visiting back, so leave me links to your teasers! :) Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment