Sunday, January 5, 2014

Stacking the Shelves {49}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been lovely, not too busy. Got some purely awesome books this week! :)

Purchased:


Starters by Lissa Price
Dare You To by Katie McGarry
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

Gifted:



Enders (Starters #2) by Lissa Price
Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith
The Vanishing Season by Jodi Lynn Anderson

Won:


Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
Horde (Razorland #3) by Ann Aguirre
Splintered by A.G. Howard

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Rachel @ Fiktshun for these! :)

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed Outpost (Razorland #2) by Ann Aguirre.
Tuesday - I teased from Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi.
Wednesday - I'm waiting on Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne.
Thursday - I reviewed Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi, and am giving away an ARC!
Friday - I reviewed The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas.

Books I read this week:
Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi

I'm currently reading:

A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller

So that's been my week! I have to start back at school on Wednesday, which is sort of exciting, but I think I'd rather continue doing nothing. I'm afraid of how it's going to cut back down on my reading time, but we'll see! :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment