Sunday, December 29, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {48}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? How was your Christmas? I'd love to know what you did and what kind of goodies you got, if you'd like to share! :) Mine was great! Nothing terribly exciting to report from me. Also, nothing for review this week; everything is gifts! I love gifts. :)

Gifted:


Shadows by Robin McKinley
Perfect Lies (Mind Games #2) by Kiersten White


Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
Salvage by Alexandra Duncan

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
This week I took part in Top 10 of 2013, so instead of breaking it down day-by-day I'm simply going to list the posts:
Best Books I Read in 2013
Best Book Covers of 2013
Best New-to-Me Authors of 2013
Best Book Boyfriends of 2013
Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2014

Books I read this week:
Outpost (Razorland #2) by Ann Aguirre
The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas

I'm currently reading:

Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi

So that's been my week! :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment