Sunday, December 22, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {47}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Can you believe Christmas is in 3 days?? I'm so excited. Well, this week has been the best in terms of mail. I mean, seriously. Wednesday I got a big package from HarperCollins. I had requested two books, and they ended up sending me 6! Happy dance. That is my second ARC of Into the Still Blue, so would anyone be interested in a giveaway? I also got my poster from preordering These Broken Stars, and, no joke y'all, it might be the prettiest poster I've ever seen. I'm in love. I've already framed it and am ready to put it on my wall at my apartment! :)

For review:


Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi
Arcadia Falls (Arcadia #3) by Kai Meyer
Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
Ruins (Partials #3) by Dan Wells
Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens


Burn (Pure #3) by Julianna Baggott
Camelot Burning by Kathryn Rose

A big thanks to HarperCollins (!!!), Grand Central Publishing, Flux, and Netgalley for these! 

LOOK AT THIS POSTER! (It's a little washed out because I couldn't get a good picture without my reflection showing up and then the colors were all weird and red without the flash, so... Just imagine the book's cover, only bigger and possibly more beautiful. I'm obsessed.)



A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed Roses by G.R. Mannering.
Tuesday - I teased from The Program by Suzanne Young.
Wednesday - I am Waiting on Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Page.
Thursday - I discussed grammatically correct writing.
Friday - I reviewed The Progam by Suzanne Young.

Books I read this week:
Roses by G.R. Mannering
The Program by Suzanne Young

I'm currently reading:

Outpost (Razorland #2) by Ann Aguirre

So that's been my week! I was happy literally all day on Wednesday following that package. I guess I have to start the Partials books and the Arcadia books now! Not a bad problem to have. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment