Sunday, December 8, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {45}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been quite good! I just have one exam tomorrow and then I'm free for Christmas. Can you believe how quickly this semester has gone?

For review:


The Falconer by Elizabeth May
Avalon by Mindee Arnett


The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
After the End by Amy Plum


Guy in Real Life by Steve Brezenoff

A big thanks to Chronicle Books, Balzer + Bray, Greenwillow, HarperTeen, and Edelweiss for these! 

Purchased:


The Lord of Opium by Nancy Farmer

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed Poison Dance (Midnight Thief #0.5) by Livia Blackburne.
Tuesday - I teased from Hideous Love by Stephanie Hemphill.
Wednesday - I'm waiting on Clariel (Abhorsen #4) by Garth Nix.
Thursday - I discussed my favorite books ever.
Friday - I reviewed Sapphire Blue (Ruby Red #2) by Kerstin Gier.

Books I read this week:
Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier

I'm currently reading:

These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner.

So that's been my week! I am so ready to be done with school and it's just so close! That means I'll have so much time to read and maybe I'll find a way to break over 120 books read this year, which would be the most books I've read in a year ever! (I've got 112 right now, and I read 87 last year.) :) Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment