Sunday, October 20, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {38}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been pretty good. I've been asking for this favor for a few days, but I'll ask one more time. I need a little help with a school project, and all that help involves is tweeting your favorite book using the hashtag #ReadingChangesLives. That's it! And a big, big, big thank you to everyone who has already done so! It helps so much, plus I love reading what books y'all love! :)

Purchased: 


The Geek Girl and the Scandalous Earl by Gina Lamm (ebook)

Freebies:



Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover (ebook)
The First Star to Fall by Diana Peterfreund (ebook)
 

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Tuesday - I teased from Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano.
Wednesday - I'm waiting on Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine.
Thursday - I asked for a little help regarding a school project.
Friday - I DNFed Perfect Ruin, and sort of reviewed it.

Books I read this week:
Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano (sort of)

I'm currently reading:

Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier

So that's been my week! It was a little bit of an odd one for me, but oh well. :) Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment