Friday, October 4, 2013

Netgalley November: I'm In!

Typecast

I was so excited when I saw earlier today that Faye at A Daydreamer's Thoughts was hosting Netgalley November! I have a MASSIVE pile of Netgalley (and Edelweiss) books that need reading, and I can't seem to keep myself on task with that. (Plus, did anyone else notice that Netgalley will now tell you your "Feedback to Approval Ratio" if you go to your profile? Mine is not quite as high as I'd like.) I knew this was the perfect thing for me!

It's pretty simple. The goal is really just to read more Netgalley books than you would any other month. I'm going to promise to read exclusively those books for all of November (though I might fail at that...), but you don't have to! 

Faye is going to be posting goals and weekly updates, along with hosting a Twitter chat or two! I'm super excited not only to get some books off of my shelf but also to meet and interact with some new bloggers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment