Sunday, September 22, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {34}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? 


Library:
Paper Towns by John Green
This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
Dare You To by Katie McGarry

Purchased: 
Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger (ebook)

Freebies:
Perception by Lee Strauss (ebook)
The Ugly Stepsister Strikes Back by Sariah Wilson

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater.
Tuesday - I teased from Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller.
Wednesday - I was Waiting on Creators (Lost Souls #3) by Tiffany Truitt.
Thursday - I helped promote Sia by Josh Grayson with an excerpt and a giveaway.
Friday - I reviewed Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.

Books I read this week:
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Paper Towns by John Green
This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

I'm currently reading:

Dare You To by Katie McGarry

So that's been my week! I made a point of reading this weekend and got two books read! It was weird; I would be reading for class and just get this ache to read MY books. So that's what I did! I've got to get back to school reading, but this was the perfect relaxation. :) Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment