Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins {5}

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly awaiting!!

Title: Isla and the Happily Ever After
Author: Stephanie Perkins
Release date: May 13, 2014
From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.
I was so resistant to these books originally because I just thought I wouldn't like them. Luckily, one day I randomly picked up Lola and the Boy Next Door (Yes, I read them backwards.) and was completely taken immediately. Once I finished both books, I had to find out when the next came. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this slated for 2013 originally? It broke my heart when I saw May 2014. I guess we're all really waiting on this one...

So what are you guys waiting on this week? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment