Monday, August 12, 2013

TBR Jar!

I've been seeing a lot of people doing TBR jars recently, which I think is such a cute idea and the most perfect thing for me. I have a hard time picking a book to read when there's nothing I absolutely have to read; I tend to spend a long time looking at book after book. I also have tons of books to read that have been sitting on my shelves for months, even years. This is the perfect way to clean some of those out and to pick a book quickly! :)

I tried to make the jar a bit pretty so I could leave it on my shelves, though it didn't turn out exactly like I wanted it to. My first pick from the jar? Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare! I was so pumped when I read the title, since I've been dying to read the book for ages but somehow never got around to doing so. Hopefully it's wonderful! :)


You know, the lighting in my room is terrible...

No comments:

Post a Comment