Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {19}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? I had a good one! :)

For review:

Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas, to be released August 27, 2013 by Bloomsbury (Netgalley)

Library:

The Diviners by Libba Bray  (audiobook)

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed the audiobook of The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater.
Tuesday - I teased from Seraphina by Rachel Hartman.
Wednesday - I was waiting on Shadows by Robin McKinley.
Thursday - I reviewed Towering by Alex Flinn.
Saturday - I reviewed my reread of Divergent.

Books I read this week:
Divergent by Veronica Roth (reread)
Towering by Alex Flinn

I'm currently reading:
Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu

So that's been my week! Not much, but I did a little dance when I got the email about Crown of Midnight! I'm also deeply enjoying listening to The Diviners. The narrator does the 20's lingo very well. :) Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment