Sunday, June 2, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {18}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? I had a good one! :)

For review:

 Three (Legends of the Duskwalker #1) by Jay Posey, to be released July 30, 2013 by Angry Robot (ARC)
The Lives of Tao by Wesley Chu, released April 30, 2013 by Angry Robot (ARC)
The Age Atomic by Adam Christopher, released March 26, 2013 by Angry Robot (ARC)

Library:


 The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater  (audiobook)
Divergent by Veronica Roth (audiobook)

Purchased:

Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey.
Tuesday - I teased from Towering by Alex Flinn.
Wednesday - Was my 2 year blogoversary! To celebrate, I'm hosting a giveaway for a book of your choice.
Friday - I reviewed Suddenly Royal. by Nichole Chase.
Saturday - I discussed my internship more and how I got it.

Books I read this week:
Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (Technically, I listened to it!)

I'm currently reading:
Towering by Alex Flinn

So that's been my week! I got a mystery package this week, which is where the ARCs came from. I loooove mystery packages! Thanks to Osprey Publishing for them! The library at school also has an online database of ebooks and audiobooks and I raided that this week, and I'm completely in love with it. :) Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment