Sunday, April 7, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {10}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

Slow week. I bought tickets to see Mumford & Sons in June, so I'm containing myself when it comes to books. My tax return was great, but it'll be better if it lasts for a while. :)

For review:



The Collector by Victoria Scott, published March 25, 2013 by Entangled Teen (via Netgalley)

Purchased:

 

Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

Not a huge week, but that's fine after my busy busy week last week! I need time to catch up. :) But Barnes & Noble was having a great ebook sale this weekend! I bought both of these there. Couldn't help myself!

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa.
Tuesday - I teased from Requiem by Lauren Oliver.
Wednesday - I posted a giveaway of my ARC of The Elite by Kiera Cass.
Friday - I reviewed The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.

Books I read this week:
Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver

I'm currently reading:
The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abe

So that's been my week! I had a lot of work to do that I'd put off during spring break, so I didn't have a ton of reading time. Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment