Sunday, March 24, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {8}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

Not a busy week, book-wise, for me. I'm planning on buying a couple of things this week, since it's spring break and I feel like splurging. :) You shall see... Next week!

For review:

The Deepest Night (Sweetest Dark #2) by Shana Abe, to be released August 13, 2013 by Bantam

From the library: 

Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver

Purchased:

Remembrance (Transcend Time Saga #1) by Michelle Madow

See? I'm just so afraid to start Requiem, y'all. I haven't even read The Sweetest Dark yet, but I just had this feeling I'm going to love it, so I went ahead and requested the sequel while it was available on Netgalley. I'm devious, I know. And Remembrance was 99 cents! I've put off buying it when it was on sale before and then missed it, so I just went ahead and got it this week. I've wanted to read it for a long time!

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed Origin by Jessica Khoury.
Tuesday - I teased from The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abe.
Wednesday - I talked about the young adult label as a stigma.
Friday - I reviewed Heist Society by Ally Carter.

Books I read this week:
Heist Society by Ally Carter
The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #1) by Julie Kagawa
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

I'm currently reading:
I actually haven't yet picked my next book. I'm emotionally drained after The Fault in Our Stars, so I don't know what I feel like reading quite yet.

So that's been my week! I'd love to see what y'all got so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment