Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm Cleaning Out My Shelves. Who Wants Some Free Books?

I've posted a new tab at the top of the page! On it, I've listed over 40 books that I'm looking to be rid of. Rather than bringing them to the secondhand bookstore I never go to (where the lady would hate me) I'm giving you all the chance to get them. They're a little random, but whatever.

All of the books except for some of the nonfiction ones are in good shape. I take good care of my books. :)

If you're interested in any of them, all you have to do is email me at papercutsblog@gmail.com and tell me which ones you want. I'm only asking that you pay for the shipping!

So please check out the books, and I'll have a few new reviews up this week! Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm unbelievably sad. ;( Why do the shipping feas to Germany have to be so freaking expensive?

    I love the page, though! German bloggers have posted their own available for swapping pages last year, one after another and I loved it so it's great to see something alike here. *g*

    I think I've said it a dozen times already, but Happy New Year! <3

    ReplyDelete