Thursday, October 6, 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop #13

Oh no!! Unlucky number 13! Does this count as Friday the 13th??? Oh geez I sure hope not... I'm going to continue typing, but if it cuts off, you all know what's happened...

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read each week and is a joint effort between all of us bloggers to find new blogs to read, love, and obsess over. Plus each week a different question is answered, so we can all learn a little bit more about the bloggers whose opinions matter to us. :) Tally ho!





Q. If you could pick one character in a book, movie, or television show to swap places with, who would it be?
ME. Oh, this is a hard one! There are lots of characters with certain traits I'd love to have, but to seriously trade places with one of them, I'd have to like everything... Hmm. Five minutes later... I've got it! I'm sorry I'm such an obsessed freak (seriously, Isaac Marion should pay me for all the talking I do about his book here).Most definitely Julie from Warm Bodies!! That girl is kick-butt, plus she gets R, who, while he is a zombie (creepy, I know) has the best heart of any protagonist I've read, well, ever. Sure, the whole zombies eat people who go outside thing stinks, but I bet she can handle it. :) And hey! This counts as a book and a movie, since Summit bought the rights, and it's currently being filmed in Montreal. And hey, hey you can win a copy of the book here! Check out the giveaway! (I know, I'm shameless.)


And now we're on to the hopping fun! Book Blogger Hop is a weekly party for book bloggers to connect. It's hosted by Crazy for Books and lasts Friday through Monday every week.



Book Blogger Hop


Q. It's time to spread some love beyond the borders of the Book Blogger Hop! This week, we aren't answering a question. We are spotlighting our fellow bloggers. Find your favorite(s) author interview(s), guest post(s), book review(s), or bookish article(s) that ANOTHER BOOK BLOGGER featured on their site recently and tell us why you love it/them! As an additional challenge, find your favorite one of EACH of the categories above and spotlight all 4 (interview, guest post, review, article).
ME. Oh, lord... If you've ever met me, you will know I'm really a very lazy person, so this might not go well... 
  • I love Rachel over at Fitkshun's random posts. Yesterday on her annex blog, Fiktshun's Ramblings, she posted: How Blogging Changed My Life. I've only been blogging a few months, but I can totally relate. :)
  • Liza at Book Crook Liza posted her review of Lola and the Boy Next Door a few days ago, and I thought it was super adorable. Instead of talking a bunch about the book, which some books really don't need that kind of review, she talked about a personal experience and how a part of the book related to her, and I love reading such lovely personal tidbits. :) Plus, she rates in HELLO KITTIES!!!!! How is that not awesome???
Well, that's all I've got for y'all today! Have a lovely weekend! Enjoy the semi-fall weather, since winter will be upon us before we know it. (Though I certainly won't complain.)

No comments:

Post a Comment